Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and his wife Anita separated in 2016, but Pastor Chris is yet to find a new bride. Let’s have a look at 6 pastors who married again due to one reason or the other.
1. Pastor Taiwo Odukoya (Fountain of Life Church): His wife Bimbo died in the fatal Sosoliso plane crash in 2005. On January 5, 2010, Pastor Taiwo got married to a South African woman Rosemary Simangele Zulu and they have two sons.
2. Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life Bible Ministry): Pastor W.F Kumuyi lost his wife Abiodun Olowu on April 11, 2009. On October 13, 2010, Kumuyi remarried- this time to Esther Folashade Aduke Blaize.
3. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Word of Life Bible Church): In 1996, Oritsejafor’s wife Stella died of diabetes. In April 1997, he got married to Helen and they have triplets.
4. Pastor David Adeoye (Royalty Christian Centre): When his wife Folake died after a brief illness, Pastor Adeoye decided to marry a single mother named Sumbo Ajaba, who allegedly had two children for Nigerian singer 2face Idibia.
5. Apostle Anselm Madubuko (Revival Assembly Church): On July 6, 2012, Madubuko lost his wife after she suffered from heart complications. On August 31, 2013, Apostle Madubuko found a new bride- to Kenyan gospel artiste Emmy Kosegi.
6. Prophet Samuel Abiara (Christ Apostolic Church, Vineyard of Comfort): His wife Christiana, whom he married in 1965, sadly passed away in 2016, aged 70. On March 22, 2018, Prophet Abiara got himself a new wife- Miss Ojewande…